Search This Blog

Friday 10 June 2011

Soccer and Fun!

Yesterday was soccer day...we had about 20 people show up, so we played with three teams....each game went to one goal and then the winning team stayed on! My team won 3 in a row at one point!! We lost the last one though :( It was so much fun, and I got a really good work out from it. PLUS, I recruited another girl from my class to play, which was nice...

Tonight it Sabaoke. I am so pumped!..... if anyone sees this post before tonight, give me some suggestions for what to sing! I have a few idea's.... And, I will post some pics tomorrow :)

Also, as a follow up to my last post, you will all be happy to know that 8-11 pm is my library time again...meaning that I have been keeping up with all the material, and hopefully this block will go really well!!

2 comments:

  1. I got accepted to Saba for January 2012 class. I have a question about the calendar of events that follow. I read somewhere on SDN (I can't find where) that when you start a certain semester (either fall or spring, I can't remember), you are at a disadvatange when you apply to residency programs since they open for EVERYONE at one time period. Something like that. I don't remember - and I'm really hoping you can give me some insight about this.

    Thanks,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! sorry I just got this now...my roommate is Jaclyn and she says she already answered this, so I'll let her take this one

    ReplyDelete